Haxplay
Welcome to playhax, enjoy your stay.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Haxplay
Welcome to playhax, enjoy your stay.
Haxplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE NOW MOVED TO http://haxball-universe.forumotion.co.uk/

You are not connected. Please login or register

Team Tactics and Targets!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Team Tactics and Targets! Empty Team Tactics and Targets! Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:11 pm

ZOFF

I will post are teams tactics and formations and other jobs to be done on the pitch here. Also what i exspect from are team in the seasons. In matches i mite shout out what tactic is best for some situations. Please note in member say if you think there should be other tactics. The formation will be menched in the tactic.

Please do not reply.

Last edited by ZOFF on Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:00 am; edited 3 times in total

2Team Tactics and Targets! Empty Re: Team Tactics and Targets! Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:50 am

ZOFF

Tactic A

I have noticed that to make a good team you need chemistry so i want everyone too know peoples weakness and there strong points also how you can help them cover up those weak points. I will do some of this in trainning.

3Team Tactics and Targets! Empty Re: Team Tactics and Targets! Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:53 am

ZOFF

Tactic B

You need all the possetion you can get too get chances and even goals.If your possetion is realy good then the GK won't have too do a thing and the defender can come forward a bit.

Formation: 1-2

Last edited by ZOFF on Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total

4Team Tactics and Targets! Empty Re: Team Tactics and Targets! Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:55 am

ZOFF

Tactic C

On the wings that is very good lots of caps try this because of how the passing goes and the defenders will have to go to one person than the next making it easyer for the strikers too get closer to the goal.

Formation 1-2

5Team Tactics and Targets! Empty Re: Team Tactics and Targets! Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:10 pm

ZOFF

Lads we wornt that sucsesful because of me geting banned and we didnt trainn as a team propperly but i have a tatcic the strikers and midfeildres will go on the wings and attack while the gk will come too the half way line. I want too see you doing pass and move and also im going too get a gk vido in to help.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum